Answers to Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How to Create an Account
To enable visitors create posts, comment on posts, reply posts, reply comments and maintain profiles, they are usually required to create a forum identity otherwise known as a user account. As such, below are detailed steps in creating a user account, which is free and stressless.
1. If a user is not already logged in, he or she will mostly see the sticky "LOGIN | REGISTER" bars on the site top-header.
2. Click on the "REGISTER" bar.
3. On clicking, a user creation form will be displayed. There, the user is required to fill in the required details appropriately.
4. After filling the form's fields correctly, click on the "Create Account" button.
5. It's that easy that you must have created a user account if all the above were done correctly...You can then visit your profile to make necessary updates like updating your profile picture, description and educational qualifications.
How to Create a Post
When a user possesses an account and is logged in, creating a post is as easy as washing your hands.
1. Just visit the section or topic e.g "Politics", you want the post to be created.
2. Below the section's description is the "CREATE POST" button.
3. Click on it and you will be directed to the post creation tab.
4. Read the rules and regulations to ensure your post falls within the purview of the "allowed".
5. After 4 above, write the subject of your post and subsequent post contents.
6. Click "POST" and you will be redirected to your the just created post.
And yea, you just created a post. Everything on Wazobiatalk is that easy💃
No Likes / Share